Saturday, December 7, 2013

Hey Peoples!

What. A. Week.
My boss and one of my co-workers went to a conference for 3 days this week, so it was just my other co-worker and myself during the coldest weather yet this year! We were feeding, thawing all the waterers in the feedlot every day and going out to break ice in the tanks in the pastures (some of which are 45 miles away) And on top of that, I decided to be uber-social this week and went somewhere every night but Wednesday! So mentally I was exhausted.
I don't regret doing all the things I did, I just wish they could have stretched over a couple weeks!

But it is supposed to get above freezing next week! I'm so excited :)

And I finally got my Christmas Cards ordered!!!

So after work today I am hanging out with my puppy ( which is making my cat mad)


And I think I'm  going to call her Caydee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment