Friday, December 27, 2013

Christmas and Beyond!


 Christmas Day

Christmas Day was a fun one for me! I had to walk pens at work, so I went around to a couple of my friends' houses during the day. 
Here we are riding ATV's on a pond. The surface of the ice was so smooth that the ATVs couldn't get any traction so donuts were kinda out of the question, but we did pull each other around a little!
This isn't the recommended method, but it does work!

Pulling 2 guys at a time-with the string you could get a little bit of a slingshot effect!



Random Pics from Today :)

If you look really closely, the smudges along the horizon are the mountains of the Front Range. All I had with me was my iphone, and it didn't pick them up very well. (For reference, they are ~145 miles away, almost the length of Massachusetts)

Caydee got to come check water tanks and look at cows today!
Took the puppies for a walk in the horse pasture today...I just think this mare is so photogenic!



Caydee practicing her sit


I really wish I had gotten a video of her walking towards me, she was a little intimidating!


The newest longhorn mamma and baby
Isn't that little sucker cute??? (he has no idea what's awaiting him as he gets bigger....)
Off into the sunset :)


No comments:

Post a Comment