Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Stuffed Animals

AKA What My Cats and I Do On Friday Nights :)

 It started with an elephant. Well, actually it started with a friend having a baby and wanting to make a gift instead of buy one. And EVERYONE who knits will make a baby blanket. :) So I was trying to be different :)
 Then my sister wanted one, so I made her a miniature (she had a standing request for a miniature of everything I make, but I don't think that that is going to happen) and shipped it off to her in a decorated toilet paper tube.
 Then I decided a giraffe would be cool.
Then, of course I had to do a pony! (btw, now you know what movies I own...Right after Fireproof is Follow Me Boys, my favorite Disney movie "Sarge, I think we just hit a simulated rock!")

Up next, Hippos!!!

I'm thinking that I might make a bunch of these over the next year and sell them at craft fairs around Christmastime or just have on hand to give as gifts. :) What do you guys think???

No comments:

Post a Comment