Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Chats with Patrice & Wendell

Everyday Ruralty



I've been following this blog, http://www.everydayruralty.com/, for quite a while, and I love seeing all the questions and answers! So I finally decided to join the chats :)


QUESTIONS
  1. Would you rather sit in front of a fireplace with a roaring fire, soak in a lovely bath, or spend free time on your computer?
Ooooo I would love to curl up in front of a roaring fire with a good book! But then I like water about as much as a cat does....

     2.   Milk chocolate or dark chocolate?

Definitely Dark Chocolate. I keep a bag of Ghiradeli's dark chocolate chips around at all times, and that is probably what I use in any cookies, breads, ect.

      3. Have you ever tried a recipe from a blog or Pinterest?

I use recipes from blogs all the time
    4. Do you have a guest room? If not, do you have a spare room that you use for something other than a bedroom (sewing room, office, craft area, etc)?

I wish! Right now I'm grateful for my basement home, but I would love to have more than one room!
  1. Is your hair curly, straight, or something in between?
My hair is stick straight, and recently, I put in colored highlights! Pink, Blue, and Purple :)

3 comments:

  1. I like your color highlights. I need to try that with orange for Wendell. he can think he's a carrot. lol Yay for dark chocolate! Hope to see you at the chat next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cowgirl, I found your blog via Patrice, and I have to say that on my cell last evening I was visiting for @ 45 min. I posted a comment here, but I guess I must have done something wrong in the process, so I'll try to remember what I said and go at it again ...
    I LOVE your blog! You are so intelligent and funny, and amazing in that you ride, rope cattle, design & then make purses, turn bulls into lil boys and then fry up and eat their bullhood (LOL! I thought my mamaw & papa used to be teasing me when they talked about mountain oysters. I guess not now), knit, and weld!! Your pics are amazing! And you are a sister in Christ. I will visit often and I really look forward to getting to know you. Also, if you do decide to knit & sell your stuffed animals (which are darling), may I please put in an order now for two of the horses for my daughters?!
    I hope you are having a blessed day!
    In Him~
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandi!!
      Thanks so much for your comments, there were really appreciated as I was having a long, hard week. :)
      I'm so excited to get to know you all better :) I've been stalking your blog as well and enjoying it so much :)
      I would love to make ponies for your daughters...send me an email, and we will chat!! :)
      ~Liz

      Delete