Saturday, September 29, 2012

Random Photos and Musings

Mostly Photos...

I was feeling slightly hyper, and decided it would be a good idea to run up to the tepee and back...
Starting to come down... 
 ...and what you can't tell from this pic is that I'm almost ready to fall over...

 Project from '05 made out of alpaca... I had kinda forgotten about it!

 Chiuhauaha  Chihuahua and squash..

Spent all of Tuesday emptying this store of the shelving units.
I was the only girl.
I had to try to keep up with the guys...cause I'm not competitive at all...*cough 
My team rocked. I only rubbed it in a tiny liddle bit. *silence.* seriously.
It wiped me for the next 2 days.


I apologize on behalf of Blogger for these next two photos...apparently most people can't figure out how to save a photo with up up, so Blogger figures it out for them...with mixed results...

My boys sitting on my textbook

My latest project...
The small print says "100% Genuine Leather Tack and Accessories"
In hindsight I wouldn't have used such a tall skinny font.
 Not only was it hard to keep the voids even, it's even harder to read from a distance.
sigh... live and learn.

oh wow....hang on while I take a quick pic of the cat's sleeping arrangement at the moment.
...
...
...
hahahaha
and that, my dear friends, is why we have animals!

No comments:

Post a Comment